Wednesday, May 8, 2013

RE: If I HAD to Make a Top 20 ... {girls}

This is a response post to Ali's post from Monday on The Name Nook. Go check her post out  HERE!! I can't remember the last time I had a top 20 girl names. I think it was mostly just a top 5 or top 10.. The first 5 are set, but after that the middles are just ones I like with the first names. All you just have to make a top 20 list of girl names. Pretty easy right? Add middles for more of a challenge. Put your's in the comments! Let's get started!

1. Kate Lilliana
2. Juliette Marie
3. Grace Audrey
4. Hanna Brielle
5. Molli June
6. Brooklynne Olivia
7. Kaelyn Elisabeth
8. Callie Jean
9. Sadie Faith
10. Kensington Ella
11. Caitlin Emilia
12. Keeva Jane
13. Charlotte Priscilla
14. Penny Adasyn
15. Alexis Kendall
16. Sarah Hazel
17. Aubree Savannah
18. Jolie Irelynn
19. Abigail Elise
20. Avery Rose


This took me forever...and when I mean forever, it was only a day. But still...


Happy Hump Day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment