Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Name of the Day: Blake

Sorry, I didn't post a Name of the Day on Monday and Tuesday. I didn't know what names to do and plus I had work. Hopefully, after today's Name of the Day, I will gain some inspiration. Let's get started!

Blake
Origin: English
Meaning: "fair-haired, dark"
Blake's Popularity in 2011: #73


Middle Name Ideas for Blake


  • Blake Tanner
  • Blake Mitchell
  • Blake Nathaniel
  • Blake Ashton
  • Blake Andrew
  • Blake Levi
  • Blake Augustus or Blake Augustine
  • Blake Addison
  • Blake Harrison
  • Blake Camden


Sibling Suggestions for Blake
  • Blake & Cole
  • Blake & Carter
  • Blake & Easton
  • Blake & Weston
  • Blake & Griffin
  • Blake & Jaxon
  • Blake & Reilly
  • Blake & Evan
  • Blake & Ryan
  • Blake & Tyler "Ty"
  • Blake & Lilliana
  • Blake & Kate
  • Blake & Emma
  • Blake & Mackenzie
  • Blake & Avery
  • Blake & Hanna
  • Blake & Jenna
  • Blake & Sadie
  • Blake & Paityn
  • Blake & Brooklynne
I love the name Blake! I would definitely use it for a little boy. :) It's sweet, simple, and oh-so-cute!!


Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! Happy Hump Day!


xoxo
Kirstie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment